1. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
2. A third of all online activity is spent watching video.
3. 50% of users watch business related videos
on YouTube at least once a week.
4. 75% of users visit a Company’s web site after viewing a video.
5. 80% of internet users remember the video ads they watch online.
6. 26% of internet users look for more information after viewing a video ad.
7. 22% of internet users visit the web site named in a video ad they viewed.
8. After visiting a video ad, 12% of viewers purchase the specific product featured in the ad.
9. Web site visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video.
10. Click-through rates increase 2-3 times when marketers include a video in an e-mail.
11. Subscriber to lead conversation rates increase 51% when video is included in e-mail marketing campaign.
12. 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content in its entirety.
13. Your web site is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video.
14. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
15. Videos are more likely to be passed and shared than text-based pages.
16. Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google in 2012 (Marketing Week).
17. Econsultancy estimates videos in universal search results have a 41% higher click-through rate than plain-text results.
18. More than 60% of consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase. (MarketingCharts.com).
19. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
20. Youtube is owned by Google